Friday, September 23, 2011

Emmett and Lola & Mike and Jill (rehearsal dinner)


Anytime I get to hang out with Lola and Emmett is a good time and laughs in store. We all made some dinner together with everyone doing their own jobs.


Then we had some reading time. Lola has been teaching Emmett reading and is a strict, but patient teacher.
Relaxing and discussing friends, school, favorite games to play and all of life's big topics.

They then decided it was time for me to get a new hair make over. You will notice that Emmett can barely take it...it was just to funny for words.


We got a chance to meet up with Erin (EB), her son Conner, my aunt Pat and Jan and my mom. We all went out to lunch together.

Jan, Erin, and Conner.
Mom and Aunt Pat.
Arriving to Mike and Jill's rehearsal dinner, this is my Men's Warehouse ad picture.

Vanessa is a natural in the fashion pictures. As you can see, beautiful setting for the wedding.

Great reuniting with Mike's parents and family.


Mr Kaselitz's speech at the dinner, very touching and appropriate.

He offered the open mic and then looked over and said in a questioning voice "Howson", so I said a few words and told a couple stories that can to mind.

As long as Mike and Jill were laughing, then the stories were ok.

His brother Timmy, who I spent a lot of Trees to Please time with...and his new wife, Liz.

Mike's sisters, Katie and Kristen.

Mike and Jill, both incredible friends and genuine people. They look great too!!! I felt privileged to be invited to the rehearsal dinner and it was a celebration not to be forgotten. It means a lot that Vanessa gets to meet these people in my life that mean so much to me and hope it helps her to get to know me better.


No comments: