Saturday, May 05, 2007

#72 I have to pass this story on, why could it end normal?

As you know if you read the last blog, I got out some money for my last days in Bangkok and went to get some massages. First, was a Thai massage. This lady twisted and cracked me like never before. Granted, I had been traveling in a bus for 3 days, so everything was tight and needed it. I kept thinking of those police movies where someone is taken into a room to be questioned and when they get out looking black and blue they tell that they were worked over pretty good. Well, I got worked over by a little thai lady for 2 hours and would have definately given up any information had she asked for it.

A little rest, sweet and sour pineapple chicken rice, vegetable steamed rice, two fruit smoothes, a skewer, some spring rolls, a candy bar and some chocolate drink during a couple of hours and I headed back for a oil massage.

My thinking was- "I'll get the latest possible slot for an oil massage and then relax so much that I'll go to bed right after"
When I arrived at 9, I saw my butch lady there ready to give me a massage. I was told she was strong. (strong is good). She gave me a towel which is when it crossed my mind that I didn't have any underwear on. (It had all been dirty for a while, so I'd been going comando). I did have laundry done, but haven't picked it up yet, I figured it was better to do here than when I arrived with Andy and Morgan in Houston and first off asked them if I could do laundry and then told them that I'm happy to sleep where ever but I will be naked.

"Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's something unusual"
-Bill Murray in the movie "Stripes"- great flick.

It didn't matter in the end because after handing me the towel she told me to get naked.
To be honest I don't know what the towel was for because after about 5 minutes in she pulled in completely off. I'm not sure if it was because it was a little dark in the room and she wanted my white ass to help illuminate it or what. Well, at least I'm on my stomach, no big deal.
She was as strong as they come, I could hear and feel her arm bone and elbow grinding against my ribs through my back muscles.
Then when she worked on my legs if I got a little relaxed she would tap the spot just between my scrotum and my holy hole which would make me yell, followed up by her laughing. (just wrong). I think she was trying to detach my leg muscles from any thing holding them in place and when I would laugh in pain, she would laugh with enjoyment.
When she turned me on my side I could feel air getting in everywhere it hadn't got to before, yep, I was exposed and she didn't care. I have to give it to her, she was a woman on a mission, to massage with more pressure then I've ever felt and to have me feel like she owned me.

My younger sister Beth is on a proffesional women's football team, the Santa Rosa Scorchers and this lady would have been a good asset for that team (Beth, I can get her contact info if you want). If you want to follow their season or try to get to a game the website is: http://www.srscorchers.com/ Beth has a girl on her team named A-train who is quoted as saying, "We will be eating Cherrioes out of their skulls on Sunday morning".

My lady kept calling me King Kong, saying I was big and hairy; I'm not saying that's not true.

Needless to say, I never fell asleep and it wasn't what I had invisioned. She got knots out and I did wake up much more sore than I was when I went in, but I have to run now because I have one more appointment before I head to the airport.

Also from Bill Murray in Stripes there is a song he sings:
"One of these days everything that I want is gonna be mine, but if it ain't it will be alright as long as there's sunshine and a big old brew".

No comments: