Monday, July 24, 2006

#6 Picture Viewing-along with 1st set

#6
Viewing Steve's Pictures:

You will have to do this the first time:
1. Go to www.winkflash.com
2. Create a new account (it is free)

Put in this website and it will allow you to see all of my pictures for the whole trip.

*****
http://tinyurl.com/oa3ea
*****

These first pictures are of the previous things that I wrote about along with recent pictures.
My friend adam's aunt (Nawal) and unlce (Amo) adopted a baby from Lebanon. Nawal had been over in Lebanon with the baby for the last couple of months with Terese (the baby) and getting the papers ready while Amo stayed home in the US. When the baby was finally ready to be brought back the war broke out and the airport in Beirut was bombed which halted them from flying back. After a few days they found a boat to go to Cyprus and from there a plane took them to Frankfurt. After a few minor complications in Frankfurt they finally got a flight to the US where some family, friends and myself were at the airport to meet them. Along with us there were 5 different news cameras there to film the story. Just before they arrived Mike Tirico from sportscenter came through the gate but he had nothing on the Nawal, the baby and the reunion with Amo. This made for a great day with the extra bonus that I got to hold Terese.
Enjoy the pics!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve,
I should be working but I cant seem to gather myself from the hysterics induced by your last blog.
Love the details and your uninhibited thought processes. Keep them coming!
Miss you already!
B