Tuesday, July 18, 2006

#5 Itinerary

#5
I leave Detroit the 2nd of august and fly to DC. I have never been there and will be there a few days.
From there I head to NYC for a few days until heading out of the country.
The airline tickets I bought from there are as follows.
From NYC to Iceland on the 8th of August.
From Iceland to Dublin, Ireland on the 13th of August.
Dublin to London on the 22nd of August.
London to Stuttgart, Germany on the 4th of September.
Around Europe until the 17th of October.
Frankfurt, Germany to Cape Town South Africa on the 17th of October
On the 8th of November I Depart on a bus tour from JoBerg, South Africa that travels for 32 days up through Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania and into Nairobi, Kenya on the 9th of December.
Nairobi to Dubai, UAE on the 11th of December.
Dubai to Cairo, Egypt on the 14th of December
Cairo to Kuwait City on the 17th of December.
Kuwait City to Bangalore, India on the 2nd of January.
Bangalore to Bankok, Thailand ont he 23rd of January.
This is the last ticket I have bought thus far, I will buy more from there later on into my trip.
I plan on being in Southeast Asia through the end of March.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats up s6eezy leezy .. sounds like a bin ga7ba trip man ... ill be in kuwait by the 16th of dec ... take it easy .. and have a safe trip brother ...

beace

Anonymous said...

Whats up Indiana Steve, traveling the world to search for a missing amulet or something?! LOL, man, your gonna be facing some major jet lag, bro! Take it easy and wear your seat belt all the time. I'll be in Kuwait at that time...inshallah!

Anonymous said...

Steve,
Safe travels! I will live vicariously through you!