Monday, November 21, 2011

SF comes to a close...but treated us well


Vanessa's dad came into town for the weekend.  We met up with Isaac and his girlfriend and spent a rainy day down near Santa Cruz doing some wine tastings.  (I was designated driver)


She does this to the men she loves.  She is obviously just kidding....right?...I'm pretty sure.


As I went to spend the day with Pete and Mark, Vanessa spent a day with her Dad and brother.


The following night was Pete's birthday.  He threw a party.   It was a hit.  You can see Mark was loving it. Could Pete be telling a story?


Pete and Vanessa becoming friends....with each other, and with the bottle.


God only knows.


I know, I know...awe.


Mark wanted in on the action too.  I just looked so huggable on that couch.


Vanessa was bouncing all around the party, making friends, hearing and telling stories, while the wine was a flowin.


Jove in his normal smiley state.


It was then time for the shuffle.  If you don't know it, youtube it.  It's the new "in" dance.  Mark and Pete breaking it down here for you.


The following day I went to check on an old friend from high school, Mark Conrad and his beautiful little daughter.


Mark and I had a brother day.  We went to Golden Gate to golf on their par 3 course.  Why do we still get the same score as if it weren't a par 3?  I had to remind Mark to stand near the ball.


We had a great, sunny, quiet day for it.


We realized how not good we are at golf....but did leave with more balls than we started, so we considered it a success.


The three amigos...with the fourth lingering in the background.


Our final day of San Fran was spent with my parents who flew in as we were leaving.


Which do I look like?


It was amazing the haze over the bridge this day.  2 minutes off the bridge on either side and it was sunny blue skies.

Thanks so much for the hospitality and fun times to Mark, Ashley, Beth, Jove, Pete, Isaac, Travie, Timon and everyone who helped make our San Fran/Mendocino trip memorable.

No comments: